Using a hosted exchange service is the preferred option for many businesses. Removing the hassle of business email, hosted exchange boasts a myriad of advantages, probably too many to mention here but I have selected the top five and have set out the main features of each of these five benefits below.
1. Security: Any business is at risk from viruses, spam, hackers and scams. Hosted exchange services incorporate robust firewalls and systematic scanning of incoming email to prevent security breaches and provide peace of mind not to mention saved time and resources.
2. Reliable IT Support: The hassle-free operation of hosted exchange extends to a dedicated IT support team. Typically based at the same site as the exchange servers, these teams offer reliable, 24-7 support at a fraction of the cost of an in-house IT team or a third-party company. Every business needs support at some time and this on-site expert advice is worth its weight in gold.
3. On-the-go Email: Flexibility and mobile working are fundamental for increased productivity. In this day and age more and more companies have staff working from home or on the move and a hosted exchange services enable an organisation's employees to access their email account and contact data wherever they are and whenever they wish to do so.
4. Reducing the Cost of Complexity: Many hosted exchange services charge at a pay-as-you-go rate, eliminating hidden costs and up-front payments. Even more cost savings result from no need for maintenance, virus protection or set-up and coordination - there's just one simplified, outsourced cost which provides companies what they are looking for a simple effective system with a low cost base.
5. Futureproof Technology: Keeping abreast of the latest technology can be costly and time consuming. Thankfully, most hosted exchange services carry out continuous upgrades to hardware and systems, meaning that a company's email service will never be out of date. This allows members of staff to be free to work for your company and not be forever checking for software upgrades and implementing the same, saving you time and resources.
With these benefits and more, it is not hard to see why more and more businesses every year are turning to hosted Microsoft Exchange to manage their email and the security of their data.